Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Flatulent days....

Well yesterday was a day. Maybe not the craziest I've ever had. But definitely a day! I did quite a lot and was way tired. Plus it was Monday! No one likes a Monday. I went grocery shopping cleaned cleaned the house did some laundry and since my dryer is broken I had to hang my clothes on anything I could makeshift outside! I should have taken pictures it was amusing! Anyways on top of all that I spent ALL DAY with my 3 yr old ! Tahlae at least takes a nap but not Korlen! 13 hrs straight with ANY individual is enough to drive one crazy let alone a small child filled with way too much energy! By the end of the day I had had it! After dinner I was ready for them to go to bed early and when they were supposed to be going to get their pjs on I found Tahlae unraveling the toilet paper for the third time and told him he was gonna get a spanking which means nothing for him because he doesn't understand and has never gotten a real one anyways! Little poop! Anyways I pretend swayed his bum which Korlen thought was pretty funny do he proceeded to follow me around spanking me instead of changing his clothes. I wasn't all that mad or irritated but I decided the best retaliation at this point was something smelly! Poor korlen has grown to just the height of my bum so it didn't take much to hold his head close and let one fly! How's that for a confession! I'm sure one day he'll appreciate the humor in the gesture. At thus age he didn't even realize what was going on or why I was laughing so hard. Probably better that way no need for him to repeat the action on another poor child. Everyone would look to me and ask where he learned something like that lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment