Wednesday, July 15, 2009

all i wanted was a little peace and a pedi

oh my goodness.... what a baby!! lol my birthday was friday... and it sucked.. my husband really crashed and burned... didnt make me breakfast or lunch or dinner... didn't make me a card or a cake or even sing me happy birthday... nothing to show me im special... nothing!! anyways a girl friend ... knowing i was in the dumps of my mans lack of understanding decided to take me out to lunch and a pedicure and man was i excited... my feet need some serious attention since i walk around all day with a baby on my hip lol... anywas i thought i should get a sitter or as the hicks here in cedar like to call it some one to "tend" him!! idk why im still not likin that one... anyways my friend was really excited for the chance to see him cuz he is the most adorable baby to ever be born... anyways i brought him along and he was the biggest monster in the whole world. he has honestly never been so difficult.. ever!! i know it was probably cuz it was hot and he was tired.. but man was it hard to enjoy that pedi... all i kept thinking about was just getting up and walking out right in the middle of it.. he didnt want to be held and he didnt want to be put down and he was so tired and kept getting mad when he'd blink and his eyes would linger shut for a little while.!!. ahh babies! to say the least i was thrilled when my girlfriend was finished before me and took him to walk around the salon while i tried to lay back and not be embarrassed and just enjoy what was left of my ..... me time....

love him with all my heart and soul
just thought you should know

1 comment:

  1. How sweet cheeks i am sorry!!! I got good news for ya though i am going to find away to be down there on your big day on August first if that means i have to get up at 2am to make it!!!! Love ya Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete