Sunday, August 16, 2009

why so sad!

i dont think i could feel any worse if i tried. i am so so so depressed right now... my husband and i have been dieting for over two months now and in that time i have lost 10 lbs.. which i feel very pleased with.. it took a long time.. and patience which i dont have... well i went home for the weekend and theres nothing like being away from your own reality to make you wanna splurge a little... well i was there friday night late after dinner time to sunday morning before lunch time... so i really only ate there sat. well apparently that was enough... we got home today and decided to weigh ourselves.... i knew i was feelin a little ... bloated.... ya maybe thats not quite the right word given that the scale showed 8 extra lbs .... yup 8 lbs... it took me well over 5 weeks to loose 10 lbs and one day to gain 8 lbs back!! my loving husband lost 20 lbs in that amount of time and gained 2 which is really just the amount his body fluctuates everyday anyways... i cant believe this all my hard work just down the drain... and on top of that i got sick somewhere along the way so the whole time i was in idaho i was snuffly sneezy head cold and brought it home with me and its just getting worse.. theres nothing like driving 6 hrs with a cranky baby that just wants to be held and you just feel like crap... theres nothing like feeling like crap and knowing your a tad bit tubby ... again... and theres nothing like being a tad bit tubby again knowing its all your fault. so now im uncomfortable my body is feeling that all too formiliar snug of my clothes my nose is bright red and raw my head aches and my feelings do too! im really sad.... i just wish i could go to sleep and all my problems would melt away... lucky for me i get to babysit a 2 yr old little boy tomorrow starting at 730 so no sleeping in for me... the good news keeps on keepin on somedays doesnt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment