Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i want him too! both of them!

oh why oh why doesnt he act like this all the time?


so i dropped korlen off at the sitters this morning on my way to work and he was SO sad.. i dont get it... he wanted to go home and he was crying saying he wanted mommy! it makes me feel so sad. its hard to leave a crying boy when i cant help it. why doesnt he act like he wants me all the time ... i mean its easier on the other days when he just gives me a kiss saying wove you mommy and running to go play with the toys but what about when hes yelling at me like im a terrorist with a bomb straped to my chest about to end his whole world whenever i tell him he cant have anymore animal cookies or when i say he cant go to the park cuz its raining... or when we're driving and he realizes we're almost home and shouts out any name he can think of... "i wanna go to taits house i wanna go to nanas house i wanna go to grandma grandpas... i dont wanna go home" ahh! why cant he want to be with mommy all the time... it makes me feel so horrible to have the last thing i hear closing the door behind me is through is sobs... i want mommy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment